BALTIC WRITERS’ COUNCIL, GENERAL ASSEMBLY IN VISBY, APRIL 27–28, 2019
Saturday April 27th
11.00-16.00 Meeting with a lunch break
- Opening of the General Assembly. Short presentation of every participant.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Election of the chairperson and the secretary of the GA.
- Activity report by Kazimiera Astratovienė, the chair of BWC.
- Literary event in Visby in 2020: new ideas and possibilities.
- Membership questions. Membership fee for the following year.
- BCWT news by Lena Pasternak, director of BCWT.
- Reports from member-organizations (each report max. 5 min).
Sunday April 28th
• Treasurer’s report by Mudite Treimane the Treasurer of BWC.
- Auditor’s report.
- Reports from member-organizations continues.
- Election of the BWC Board members: Kazimiera Astratoviene (retiring by rotation, not willing to continue), Piret Viires (retiring by rotation, not willing to continue), Viveka Sjögren (retiring by rotation, willing to continue).
- Election of an auditor.
- Other issues.
- Date of the next GA.
- Closing the GA.