BALTIC WRITERS COUNCIL, GENERAL ASSEMBLY IN VISBY, APRIL 28–29, 2017
Friday April 28th
- Opening of the General Assembly. Short presentation of every participant.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Election of the chairperson and secretary of the GA.
- Activity report by Kazimiera Astratoviene, the Chair of BWC.
- Discussion about the extended GA 2017: what is our plan for the next year?
15.00 Coffee break
- Travel fund as a help for the members of BWC.
- Membership questions. Membership fee for the following year. Possible new members. Non-paying members.
- BCWT news by Lena Pasternak, director of BCWT.
- Reports from member-organizations (max. 5 min).
Saturday April 29th
- Treasurer’s report by Mudite Treimane the Treasurer of BWC.
- Auditor’s report.
- Reports from member-organizations continues.
- Reports continue.
- Election of the BWC Board members: Heidi von Wright (retiring by rotation), Yulya Tsimafeyeva (retiring by rotation, cannot continue).
- Election of two members to the Board of the BCWT. Heidi von Wright and Yulya Tsimafeyeva retiring by rotation.
- Election of auditor.
- Other issues.
- Date of the next GA.
- Closing the GA.